Friday 25 July 2014

New LE Collection

I woke up this morning at half past nine to find a new LE collection had just been released. As there was the contest for the face of LE we knew it was coming so I had saved up over 800 stardollars to spend.
At a glance I wasn't keen on the collection, I'm not a massive fan of fringe and many of the items were covered in fringes. However, at a closer glance I found a lot of good items that I loved.
I managed to spend all of my money and I bought 13 items, this is what I got:

All in all, while this collection was not what I'd call grunge it's still got a good range of clothes and there's something for most people. They also had good clothes for male dolls, some of which I wish there was a female alternative! 
If you haven't already, I'd definitely recommend you buy some items. The prices aren't as high as we expected and you can get some great items for your stardollars.

Also, congratulations to the gorgeous face of LE, xXEwelina1996Xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment