Wednesday 12 February 2014

Callie's Picks #8 - Head Over Heels

Earlier today Stardoll released a new collection of Callie's Picks.

There was a clear Valentine's Day theme and a lot of nice pieces.
This time the chosen items and their prices weren't too scandalous, the worst probably being that heart top, originally a freebie, and the Special Edition Guitar, which if I'm correct is quite rare.

Nothing in this collection really stood out to me at a first glance. There are some quite nice items though a lot of them are definitely not the sort of items I would buy or use.
Overall though, this collection is okay, though I think Stardoll could've chosen better pieces.

The items that captured my attention at first are probably the Micro Hearts Fall Dress (priced 20sd) and the 2010 Dress Inspired by Marc Jacobs (priced 25sd). I bought them as soon as I saw them.

These are my favourite items of the collection:


What do you think? Are you happy with Callie's choices for this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment