Saturday 15 February 2014

Outfit Of The Day #7


Bonjour Bizou Tompkin Square Dark Jacket - 14sd
Top designed by TerryBear - 10sd
Hot Hot Buys Lace Denim - 18sd
Cheap Monday Carly Ellwood Shoes - 13sd
Today I decided upon a casual double denim look. I love how the hair and shoes make it a lot less casual, I'm sure this would be suitable attire for a house party or something like that.
I love the top, I just bought it from TerryBear's bazaar and I don't think this shows it off enough, so here's what it looks like underneath the jacket in all it's glory.
It's cute and I have quite the obsession for ponies and unicorns as the My Little Pony sweater I'm wearing as I write this would suggest. I have about 3 pony shirts in real life so it's only fitting I have a unicorn shirt in the virtual world as well!

Love it? Hate it? Don't hesitate to tell me below!



No comments:

Post a Comment