Tuesday 11 February 2014

Outfit Of The Day #5

Wig by suheily90 - 44sd
Pretty n Love Hotbuys Valentin Dress - 16sd
Special Offer Valentine Hearts High Waisted Skirt - 0sc
Hotbuys PVC Ankle Boots - 22sd

5 minutes ago I bought the wig my doll is wearing, so naturally I had to make an outfit with it.
I feel very conflicted about this outfit, the hairstyle is the most daring my doll has pulled off in 2 years (I used to look ridiculous back in the newbie days with my weird hairstyles) and I can't tell whether I love it or hate it.
It was very much an impulse buy (found it at a great price of 44sd) and I'm not at all a big stardesign hair wearer.
My makeup is terrible and probably needs redoing since I don't think it works with such a daring hairstyle!
And now onto the outfit.
If you hadn't guessed by the hearts and also the fact I'm selling my Valentine's Day designs (shameless advertising) I'm very into Valentine's Day.
I love the dress and it works really well with the skirt.
The shoes were something I wasn't so sure about, I'm still umming and ahhing.
No accessories though that shouldn't be much of a surprise as I'm not too into purses or anything.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment