Saturday 4 January 2014

Archive Haul

If you know me, you'll know I'm a massive fan of Archive.
And while this lovely store may have left Starplaza, that doesn't stop me buying.

A lot of Archive items are rare, and a lot of them I have found for massively cheap prices.
For example, the sleeveless denim vest, I bought it for 6sd.
And the Insp. by Alexander McQueen shoes (the heeled oxfords) for 4sd.
Sadly I don't have these items any longer, but it still shows that Archive is amazing.

Whenever I have stardollars, I find myself scouring the bazaar search, looking for great deals and good buys.
And I end up buying things.
A lot of things.
But the beauty is, individually, they are ridiculously cheap!
A great way to buy lots of nice, cheap items that you can sell on for a much higher price.

It's worth the time, for it may take a little while with Stardoll's poor search system.

Anyway, without further ado, here's my latest Archive buys!

The tights are something I've owned before and always loved so when I saw them at 2sd I knew I had to buy them, the same goes for the gloves.
The USA sneakers are something I've wanted for months, only ever seeing them priced at 100sd and seeing them being sold for 2sd made my jaw drop! I had to get them!
I'm not sure why I wanted the silver half bodice but if I ever need a futuristic outfit that'll probably be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment