Monday 27 January 2014

Outfit Of The Day #2

Archive Printed Scarf - 7sd
Bonjour Bizou Nolita Moto Jacket - 14sd
IT Girls Paris Tee - 9sd
LE Crotchet Jeans - 65sd
Nelly Iris Shoes - 9sd
Today I opted for a more summery look, wearing pretty basic clothes with a colourful patterned scarf to brighten the outfit up.
I'm in love with this look!
I just bought the scarf and was looking for an outfit to wear it in and I chose this.
I added the jacket because I felt it was lacking something like it and it's not actually summer yet so it would be unrealistic to wear an outfit with no sleeves.
I'm quite happy I've finally found a way to wear the top too, despite it's simplicity it's been tricky to style as the knot seems to get in the way.

What do you think? Like it? Hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment