Wednesday 22 January 2014

Winter Peak Review

Today a new collection of Winter Peak was released.

The collection, like most of the store's releases are, has a very homely vibe, perfect for a winter suite.

While previous items are exclusive to Apline Chalet owners, this new release is available to everyone. This may just be a glitch but it's one I welcome, since I adore a lot of the items and do not have the chalet.
Get them quick, Stardoll might fix it.

Onto my opinions on the newest collection.
As always, a main theme is classic furs and wood with a bit of a modern twist to it.

The items that stood out to me were the Warm For Winter Cupboard, Charmonix Carpet and the Eagle Eyed Pillow. I can see these fitting in perfectly in my suite and they went straight onto my wishlist.


What did you think of the collection? Any favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment